Where am I??
This website address is: https://www.createecology.net.
Blog Policy & Disclaimer
- The purpose of this blog is to provide general information and a bit of entertainment. Entries are based on the producer’s experiences, observations, and opinions.
- Create Ecology/its producer is the copyright holder of photos and content on the blog, unless otherwise stated. You are prohibited from using, reprinting, or publishing the material without prior consent. Please use the contact form to request permission to use this site’s material.
- The blog may provide links to other websites, but is not responsible for the content, availability, or reliability of those websites. Links that are recommendations or endorsements will be noted as such.
- Create Ecology/its producer are not responsible for any loss or damage – direct or consequential – arising from reader’s use or reliance upon any of the information posted on this blog. Readers use this information at their own risk.
- Create Ecology/its producer sincerely believes in your rights to privacy and will not sell the personal or contact information of readers to any company. Create Ecology/its producer cannot control the use of information by Green Geeks, WordPress, or affiliated or indirectly connected third parties.
- Create Ecology/its producer reserves the right to change this website’s focus, to shut it down, sell it, or change the terms of its use at its sole discretion.
- The information provided is accurate at the time of publishing, although some information may change over the course of time.
- Readers are encouraged to comment and/or ask relevant questions in a respectful and polite manner as it pertains to the content posted on this blog.
- All comments are moderated, requiring approval before being posted, and can be deleted at any time. Moderator reserves the right to edit or shorten comments.
- Profane, defamatory, vulgar, rude, or off-topic comments are deleted immediately. Commercial promotions are also deleted.
- Commenters should not post full articles nor publications from other sites because it may be a violation of copyright or intellectual property laws.
- When visitors leave comments on the site, the technology host/s collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string.
Host & Builder Cookies and Your Data
If you leave a comment on this site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. Personal information in user profile may also be stored. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we (the technology companies behind this website) hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.